lundi 5 août 2019

MTF Harmonics Scanner v2 Advisor


Forex harmonic scanner. The trading advisor serves as a platform for traders to trade manually, and there is an automatic trading setup, but the trader still needs to manage orders.  It provides input signals and displays harmonic patterns on a graph. For reverse testing, set Auto Trade = true and Auto TP = true. harmonic + ea.zip Greetings Oh, thanks for the advice! But I always test a demo account before putting an advisor on a real account. And if satisfied with the drawdown-profit ratio and trade tactics, then I bet on the real. The results are always identical. So I’ll figure it out myself. I’ve been testing the […]

The post MTF Harmonics Scanner v2 Advisor appeared first on Forex Wiki Trading.

https://ift.tt/2YIFLxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire